Friday, December 14, 2007

Most of the times, lifeless do breathe life into our very listless life ….

Sometimes you simply do not know what has hit you … And most of the times you survive the phase that momentarily you would have ascribed to been the worst crash of your life …

Do we need to analyze every gnome feeling that surrounds us … Can’t we just let it pass the night test and see what the morning beckons …..

Restless fugacious times seldom understands balance of emotions. Emotions …. boundless emotions. Or emotions …… boundary less emotions. Emotions that knows not how to house. Emotions that seldom recognizes sounds ….


Again my experiences or memories abound
sketches peccant paths and astute sounds
redirects where I seldom visit
roads left behind or rather entwined;

And I keep walking unknowingly or perhaps like
most of the times, in my own glacial silence
under stentorian skies and its trenchant cries
walking through voltaic journeys ….. galvanizing life;

12 comments:

Movie Mazaa said...

It was my bday today!
I hope u dont mind my seeing ur blissful words as a gift...

:)

Alok said...

MM: Many many happy returns of the day ... Ur return gift was more precious than I could have ever imagined for a nincompoop like me ... Happy Birthday buddy ...

Deepa said...

//glacial silence ///
kind of made me stop and stare at them... very nice.. "this silence" speaks volumes

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written....you have crafted the fragile human mind so well...it has really made me think for a few moments...very nice!

Janice Thomson said...

Yes, I can relate so well Alok and I love your understanding and solution.

'Can’t we just let it pass the night test and see what the morning beckons ...' - oh how true!
Love that 'voltaic journeys'. What a great description.
Again I love how your poems really get one thinking.

aria said...

Alok, .. I'm not able to comment on time sigh .. but I try reading everything I'd missed . .I don't want to miss a single line. You don't waste a single word in your verses.. they soothe & shock with jolts of recognition and recoil.. absolutely phenomenal .. go on ..

Alok said...

Deepa: thank u so much for ur kind words

------------------------------------

Kalyan: long time .. thank u so much for ur lovely words ..

-------------------------------------

Janice: How much I appreciate what you wrote .. thank u

-------------------------------------

Aria: U r so gracious in ur praise (I hardly know whether I deserve that) ... thank u so much ... reading will happen with time .. no issues with tht ... take care of ur health .. thts a priority

Thank u guys ...


Alok

Jeevan said...

Even small things looks greater in your writings, I love to read some line again and again where it sounds new to me.

Alok said...

Jeevan: Ah! thank u matey

Alok

Ronak said...

Mr Modesty Personified...

I am not going to praise your poems any further and shame myself for the lack of words that i suffer from :)

Alok said...

Ronak: I am just been plain honest ... thank u for tht lovely comment


Alok

kalai said...

"Emotions …. boundless emotions. Or emotions …… boundary less emotions. Emotions that knows not how to house. Emotions that seldom recognizes sounds"

excellent words Alok.. full of emotions...take care...