Thursday, July 12, 2007

And I wonder ...

Dark grey sky … far-far away
melancholic moon, hiding .... shying away
and I wonder …..
far off in the blue
a search for life with memory
a little rain and some pain ......
peaking … growing ….. dying away
somethings never change;and I wonder ….

Sun … sunny sun; and
bright moon filling the sky
rains and grass ….
smilling green peaks
hands in hands as we walked
a little tight; close by;
promising, looking ahead as we stood ...
Will those days ever come back; and I wonder

4 comments:

Keshi said...

Suddenly life seems so dull...atleast for me...mebbe Im growing old.

Keshi.

Priya said...

We all wish to go back mentally and physically.. well atleast we can stay young at heart.

Alok said...

hey keshi ... u r not growing old .... think frm this perspective ... if the olden days were the golden days u wld rem today as fondly as u rem the days gone by ... cheers

Alok said...

hi priya .. thnx .... yes u r right .. ur thgt made me realise that if the past makes us happy we shall always stay young at heart ... hv a nice day