Sunday, May 20, 2007

End of an Era - Tony Blair resigns

Setting White House

Mr. Bush is reflecting over his years in White House ........ I have done good (whatever the people might say .... they never bothered) ..... I have been able to carry on the family legacy of war ..... I have sent out a strong msg "don't mess with America" .... Hey but wait the Iraqi's are not listening .... how do i teach them a lesson .... I have to "I", "I", "I" .....

The phone rings ..... "President ..... Prime Minister Blair is on line"

President - "Put him through"

Prime Minister - "Good day President"

President - "Yeah what ever, so whats up PM"

Prime Minister - "U know i told u I have decided to put in my papers. I am going to tell the queen abt my intentions and then go public"

President - "But why do u have to do that .... whom are u going to hand pick?"

Prime Minister - "President u know i dont have an option ..... this Iraq thing is making my life miserable ...... I think I need some peace ..... I also think its better if I step down now and let some one else manage it and get all the brick bats that I know is going to come in some time .... U see president we are running out of time ..... thats why I have decided to back Gordon .... He has made my life miserable with a face that reminds me thousand times that I didn't do justice to him ... so i want him to enjoy now"

President - "But what will happen to our mutual reltionship?"

Prime Minister - "Don't worry President, he doesnot have an option ... does he" (laughs)

President (laughs) - "Yeah I know ......"

Prime Minister - "Good day then President, just wanted to tell u this before I let the queen and the nation know of my intentions"

President - "Good day to u too PM, Thanx for calling"

CNN Today - "Prime Minister Blair resigns"

BBC World - "End of an Era - Tony Blair resigns"

No comments: